Home Inspection Siesta Key
Our team is motivated to assist you move into your new home with a Siesta Key home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is an exciting occasion. You can let our group at SWF Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your family organized for the transition. We will take the nervousness out of your buy with a thorough Siesta Key home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our experts at SWF Home Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Siesta Key and Southwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Search For
The best Siesta Key home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. Here is what our SWF Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the outside doors seal and secure effectively
- Home windows: We confirm that the rubber weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor operates effectively
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the siding boards or other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We inspect property slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any prospective water leak problems
Siesta Key HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We turn on the heater to confirm the buttons are operatning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to make sure the mechanisms operate properly.
- Functionality inspection: We confirm that your heating and AC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any degradation of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals test any trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation: We identify any rotting of wooden framing touching of foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of frame wood that may present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: We make sure that your electrical metering and base are operating well.
- Security review: Our professionals check that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection devices review: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Siesta Key Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: We document that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: We look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With SWF Home Inspections for Siesta Key Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Siesta Key home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer great home inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Siesta Key home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 941-493-4334!